Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crazy Weather

 Our computer is back up and running.  Thank goodness.  Its amazing how much I really rely on my computer.  


Okay so I don't mean to complain, but the weather here just stinks.  It has been such a long winter with keeping the babies inside and away from people (because we were scared about them catching RSV and ending up in the hospital).  I was hoping by April or May we could start going out and enjoying the nice weather and fresh air.  That has yet to happen and it is the middle of June.  We have had snow, wind, and days of endless rain.


This picture was taken in the middle of May!


This picture was taken at the first of June.  (Notice the babies are wearing their snow suits)


This picture was taken last week on the back of my porch!  Yes that is really a Tornado. 
 VERY SCARY!!!

So, needless to say, we are so tired of the weather and have been cooped up in our house for a whole year.  I think it is about time that the babies, and the girls and I  see that there is a whole world that really does exist somewhere.  So please pray for good weather for us so we can actually go outside!







6 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Oh girl! And I thought we had long winters! Not good....I will pray for some sunshine to come your way!!! Snowsuits in June...THAT is one for the baby albums!!! =)

Cheri and David said...

It has been a crazy year over there! Here it's too hot to go outside...can you imagine! We have a place we go when we're all stir crazy. It's an indoor play area. You'd think someone in Gillette would come up with that idea with the crazy winters! And a tornado!! How scary! I hope the sun starts shining for you soon!

Erika and Jason said...

We had snow this week too. I wanted to scream. We have so much that we want to do outside and couldn't do it with snow. Well I think that we are in for a really hot summer though.

Clarissa said...

Glad to see you back and thanks for the comment!

I feel your pain with the weather. We haven't had snow but it's been chilly and WINDY here. But, when it's not windy the misquitos are out. I don't now what's worse. I'll be glad we don't have snow or tornados.

As far as the sippy cups. Yeah, my kids take them but not in place of bottles. I've just change our schedule, again, and sippy are during lunch and snacks. It took awhile to get them used to it and the Gerber ones worked the best.

Misty said...

I just found your blog. I;m near Dallas and we have had a few close calls with the tonados this year too. I don't know where you are, but I know my brother just had a ton of snow this week in Idaho and we are 100 today!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Heheheh! even our Canadian weather suck too! we had cold Damp wet rainy days, hot days, stormy days very cold days. On Tuesday I was wearing a turtle neck sweater it was so cold and damp. Last night
We took our little ladies to the beach for Ice Cream, After we walk up to the beach took our shoes off and walked around in the water it was so cold hehehehe My little maria was having so much fun she went in all the way, She was wet from head to toe in her sun dress, As for me I was wet from almost my bum to toes! hehehe I was wearing jeans and little Megan was the same as me Maria was trying to get us wet! Hey we had fun and for my hubby well he thought we were crazy he kept his shoes on. Last year We went swimming a few time by now. So yes I hope it will be nice real soon ,So we can enjoy our summer !!