Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm Back

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have been on vacation. Yes, I said it VACATION!!! We went on a week long vacation camping, shopping, and waterparking. I know, we are crazy, but it was so nice to change my scenery. We have been cooped up in our house for the last 13 months. It was so much fun. 2 of my sisters joined us, my parents, and my aunt and cousins from Canada came down. We had so much fun.
I have so many fun pictures to share but, I haven't downloaded them yet. Hopefully I will be able to post them soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do hope you can post some pictures soon!! Lot's 'o pictures! :) I LOVE seeing the growth of your family! They are all beautiful babies, and children!

Ellie - Washington, DC

Jenn K said...

You finally got to leave the house!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures of those sweet little babies. Mind if I put you on a link on my blog?

Laura Marchant said...

I just found your blog today. Good for you for taking them all on vacation! Your family is truly blessed!

Her Royal Highness said...

That's WONDERFUL that you went on vacation! Hurry up with those pics! I can't wait to see them!
come check out my blog for some good news!!!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

We sure are twidling our thumbs out here in Chigago awaiting a much needed post from you! I know it must be busy having active one year olds, plus your two older daughters. Kudos to you!