Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter 2008

Well, now that the kiddos are feeling a little bit better, I have more time to blog.  This week has been crazy.  We have been rocking sick babies, washing bedding, giving tylenol, and running humidifiers among other things.  My mom left today and unfortunetly ended up with the flu. Sorry Mom!  I am so glad you came to help this week.  I hope you feel better soon.

Easter was a lot of fun.  We went to Matt's parents house and had a great time.  The girls colored Easter Eggs, had a Easter Egg hunt, and played with their aunts and cousins all weekend.  Here are some fun pictures from our weekend    

Uncle Cody is sneaking Maddox some Peeps!
Naughty! Naughty!



They found all the Eggs that Uncle Jade hid!

Alyssa found her basket that the Easter Bunny hid.  It didn't take her too long.  She was pretty sharp sunday morning!

Brooklynn got pretty comfy on the couch with her Easter Bucket.


Maddox and Rylee figured they better grab something before it all got eaten.  

Shilah went for the bottle liners.  We have trained her well!



The kids dyed all the eggs and then uncle Jade hid them for their Easter Hunt!  What a good Uncle!  We love you Jade.
























Here is a cute video we took Easter morning!  I love my babies!!!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

It looks like you had a great Easter. The video is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Neenie:
This is Uncle Roy typing this. So read slow cuz I don't type very fast.... I love this site of yours. I wish I was closer so I too could just come over for surprise visits. Oh well, just keep the good work with those special children of yours. Could you make the videos longer so I can see more.
Take care,
Love, Uncle Roy