Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brooklynn's Song



Not a lot has gone on this past week.  My mom came up to visit and help with the little ones.  It is always nice to have her here.  I wish she could come more often.  Brooklynn was in a talent show at school.  Her and a boy named Victor sang a song called "Jimmey Picks Boogers"!  
Nice, right...?  That's my girl, making mommy and daddy proud.  Any way they did an awesome job and all the kids laughed at their song.   I was proud of her getting up in front of the whole school.  What a cutie!  (by the way it was Hawaiian day) 



Before my mom left the babies were being so cute.  We had to take a picture of them.  They love crawling up by my fire place (don't worry, its impossible for them to turn it on) and standing up.  They get in trouble all the time.  That's probably why they do it.  Any way, they were so cute so we had to take some pics.  Love the diapers.






Alyssa cracks me up.  Here is a funny picture of her.  I love her so much!
So, it hasn't been that eventful here, (except for baby stuff that would probably bore everyone)  but I wanted to post and let everyone know we are still alive. 
 Oh, and by the way.  For those of you who know of the General Primary President Sister Lant, she is coming to my house tomorrow!!!!!  I know its crazy.  I am so nervous and excited.  I can hardly wait.  Any way I will tell you all the details later.  

6 comments:

Cheri and David said...

I'd be nervous and excited too! Maybe you're getting a new big calling :) Can you imagine!? Have fun with your company and your kids are adorable!

Cori said...

wow that is so cool!! I take it you have no idea why Sister lant is coming to your house! You have to keep us posted :)

Cori (fellow LDS girlie) :)

Charity Donovan said...

Your babies are getting around so good! I can't wait to see mine crawl. I bet your mom had a blast!

Shelly said...

I found your blog through another Quad blog. I think it is amazing how Quad mom's cope with life. My sister has Quads and 2 other kids. She juggles so many things. Her Quads will be 3 in october and they are such a joy. I think any mom is amazing, but 4 babies. WOW!!! Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

I love all those kids but then I have a good reason they all look like me and they sure keep me busy when i'm there. Grandma

Rachelle said...

Wow! I can't wait to hear how your visit with Sister Lant went. You must be quite the celeb to have all he VIPs coming to visit :-)