Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary "I LoVe YoU"

Today is a very special day. It is our 10th anniversary. I can hardly believe it. Time has past so quickly. I have been reflecting on the past 10 years and looking back at what has happened. I would never have imagined my life to be the way it is and I am so glad I am as in love as I hoped I would be. I am married to such a wonderful man.
I haven't been at home for a while so I don't have my pictures available, but I did want to write a few things about Matt!
When I first met Matt, I thought he was very good looking. I had a crush on him for about 1 1/2 years before I even had the courage to talk to him. Our first date was a car ride in my mom's mustang through Yellow Stone Park. It was so beautiful and I was so nervous. I let Matt drive and I sat in the passenger side zipping and unzipping my jacket the whole time because I was so nervous. Silly isn't it. After that, Matt started to call me. We would talk on the phone and see eachother at church. (Everything happened pretty quick). I was pretty much smitten from day 1. He took me to dinner, called me on the phone, we went to a concert, and spent as much time together as we could. Okay, the rest of the story is history and were married about 3 1/2 months later.
I know, fast.............! But we knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and here we are 10 years later with 6 kids. I love hime so much.
-I love the way he looks at me when I crawl into bed at night.
-I love the way he holds me in his arms and plays with my hair as if he could stay like that forever.
-I love how he plays with the kids as if nothing else in the world matters.
-I love how he wants to provide the best life for us.
-I love his passion for life.
There are so many things I love about Matt. I could go on forever but, I just want you to know Matt, that you are WONDERFUL and I wouldn't want to go through this life with anyone else but you. As cheezy as it sounds, the truth is that you COMPLETE ME! I love you and Happy Anniversary.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

awwww...what a great post! happy anniversary you guys!!!

Cheri and David said...

Oh that is so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 10 years!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 10 years! I came across your site from Cody & Melanie's. Kyle's mom had told us about the babies...I am sure you are doing great! Would enjoy hearing from you guys. Kyle's sister is in Gillette now! You should look her up!

Erika and Jason said...

I can't belive that it has already been 10 years! I think Matt is a pretty neat guy and so are you.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a wonderful day together. Do you have anything plans for your anniversary? Call me! MISS YOU!

Annie said...

Wow, ten years! Congratulations. What a sweet story. It sounds like you guys are still very much in love:)